Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hasbro




These are a few pages of characters I designed for Hasbro earlier in the year. The objective for me was to develop a look for 5 characters based off a pitch packet and character descriptions for a pilot they where working on. In the creative brief, they kept mentioning "ownability". They wanted a vinyl toy design style amongst others hoping to tap into that market. Hasbro wanted to keep the characters very cute but not My Little Pony cute. Any way this was a great project for me. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Roger Simó said...

Brilliant! Very funny, You are a great artist...

R.Dress said...

Hi Roger! Thanks man. Have a great holiday!

enb said...

Cool Robert!

You get a chance to check these books?
Tons of good vinyl toy ref-

http://brizzly.com/pic/4KTP

http://brizzly.com/pic/4MSJ

Say, when are we going to work on something together? ;-)
I would say we could start by just working on a couple pints.

R.Dress said...

YO ENB

I like that! I'll give you a shout soon. Thanks for the book info!

Nicholas Hong said...

Really appealing cute design you have!

Dominic Bugatto said...

Nice designs , I esp like the 2nd page. well done.

R.Dress said...

Thanks guys!

dmpassion said...

wOOw totally amazing :)